Since 2019, he has been a member of the judicial area of BCP Abogados, dedicating himself to the processing of various cases of complex litigation. Between 2015 and 2018 he worked as a lawyer for the Directorate of Studies of the Supreme Court and previously worked as an associate lawyer for Tuane & Cía., In the corporate and judicial area.
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Academic exchange, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) Boston University School of Law.
- He is currently a professor of Criminal Law. Universidad Andrés Bello (2019 to date).
- He was assistant of Criminal Law in the chairs of general part and special part of Professor Antonio Bascuñán R. Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
Spanish, english and hebrew.