Since 2019, he has been a member of the Compliance area of BCP Abogados. Previously, he worked as a lawyer in the compliance area of Hayes & Co., a corporate lawyer at Clemsa and as a legal investigator for FMR lawyers. He completed internships at the State Defense Council and the Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic.
- Degree in Legal Sciences, Universidad de los Andes.
- Diploma in Natural Resources and Environment, Universidad de los Andes.
- Compliance and Good Governance Course, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Assistant Constitutional Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Volunteer Legal Clinic Universidad de los Andes.
Spanish and english.