Ms. Reyes is in charge of criminal case processing and litigation at BCP. Previously, Ms. Reyes worked at Prieto y Compañía in civil, tax and corporate assignments. In 2010, Ms. Reyes worked at the law firm of Uribe-Etxeverría y Cía Ltda, where she was in charge of processing criminal cases both under the old system as well as post-reform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Studies, Pontificia Universidad de Católica.
- Exchange Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Law, Universidad de Talca.
- Graduated from Degree Program in Oral Criminal Litigation, Universidad Finis Terrae.
- Aide in Criminal Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica
- Aide in Criminal Law l, Universidad Andrés Bello
- Aide in Criminal Procedure Law, Universidad Finis Terrae.
Spanish and english.