Ranked as a professional (Band 2) in Compliance, by Chambers and Partners Latin America 2018.
Mr. Millán has acted as counsel is several complex criminal litigation cases and heads the BCP Compliance Practice Group. Mr. Millán previously worked with the Office of the Public Prosecutor as adjunct prosecutor, of counsel and head prosecutor of the economic and white-collar crime unit of the Central-North Prosecutor’s Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Studies, Universidad de Chile.
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Law, Universidad de Chile
- Ranked as a professional (Band 2) in Compliance, by Chambers and Partners Latin America 2018.
- “First National Oral Process Litigation and Skills Moot Court Competition”, Santiago, October – December 2002, First Place (Individual and Group).
Mr. Millán is presently Professor of Criminal Law at the School of Legal and Social Studies, Universidad Central de Chile.
- Professor of Graduate Litigation Studies, Degree Program at Universidad Católica del Norte.
- Active member of Legal Studies Center, School of Law, Universidad Católica del Norte.
- Adjunct Professor of “Criminal Procedure Law”, School of Law, Universidad Católica del Norte.
- Professor of Master’s Degree Course in Criminology, Criminology Research Center, Universidad Central.
Spanish and english.
Grandes Juristas del Siglo Pasado. Manuel Egidio Ballesteros (1993). Thesis Paper to opt for Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Sciences.
“El Delito Flagrante”. Article printed in "Revista Procesal Penal" No. 1 Sept. 2002
“El Ministerio Público como Sujeto Procesal”, in “Reforma Procesal Penal. Doctrina y Jurisprudencia” Universidad de Concepción 2001.
“Algunos Tópicos Actuales del Delito de Robo en Lugar Habitado”, in Legal Gazette No. 302 2005.
“Tratamiento penal del contrato simulado”. Santiago, Editorial Legal Publishing Thomson Reuters, 2013.