Associate BCP. He is a member of the Judicial Area of BCP, dedicating himself to criminal processing and litigation. He is currently deepening his studies abroad, so his participation in the study is suspended until his return to the country. Previously, she worked as a lawyer at the firm Prieto y Compañía, where she also previously worked as an intern and later as a solicitor.
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Diploma in Current Problems of Substantive Criminal Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Assistant Course Criminal Law, Professor Alex Van Weezel, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2017 to date).
- Teaching Assistant for Constitutional Law I and II, Professors María Pía Silva and Cecilia Rosales, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2014).
- Collaborator in the preparation of the publication of the book “Estudios en Memoria de Enrique Cury. Humanize and Renew Criminal Law ”, Thomson Reuters Editorial, 2013.
- Teaching Assistant in Commercial Law, Professor Fernando Bravo and Jorge Martin, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2015).
Spanish and english.