Mr. Balmaceda has been ranked as a Top Professional (Band 1) in Compliance by Chambers and Partners Latin America 2018.
Specializing both in criminal litigation as well as in compliance and in the design and implementation of crime prevention models in over 100 companies in various different sectors, Mr. Balmaceda previously worked as Public Criminal Defense Counsel, as a lawyer at “Hermosilla y Cía”, also teaching as professor of Criminal Procedure Law in several universities around the country.
- Lawyer and Bachelor in Legal Studies, Universidad Finis Terrae School of Law
- Degree Program in Criminal Procedure Reform, Universidad Alberto Hurtado
- Degree Program in Updates to and Perspectives on Antidrug Legislation
- Degree Program in Criminal Law, Derecho Penal, Public Criminal Defender’s Office
- Top Professional in Compliance (Band 1), Chambers and Partners Latin America 2018.
- Honorary Degree for Merit in Academic Excellence, Universidad Finis Terrae (1999)
Currently Professor of Criminal Law at Universidad Finis Terrae.
- Professor of Degree Program in Compliance, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Professor of Criminal Law, Universidad Finis Terrae
- Professor of Criminal Law I, Universidad Mayor.
- Professor of Litigation Skills in Degree Program in Subcontracting, Universidad de Chile.
- Director and Professor in Degree Program in Oral Litigation, Universidad Fins Terrae.
- Professor of Criminal Procedure Law, Universidad Finis Terrae
- Professor of Oral Litigation, Universidad Finis Terrae.
- Professor of Oral Litigation Skills, Corporación Santo Tomás.
- Professor of Criminology, Universidad Mayor de Temuco
- Teacher of Oral Litigation Skills, Degree Program in Criminal Procedure Reform, Universidad Austral de Valdivia.
Spanish and english.