Ms. Bernales works with the BCP Compliance Practice Group designing and implementing crime prevention models for companies in various business sector, and is also a member of the BCP Criminal Litigation Practice Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Studies, School of Law, Universidad de los Andes
- Degree Program in Litigation and New Proceedings, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Honorary Degree for Merit in Academic Excellence, Universidad de los Andes.
- Graduated from Degree Program in In-Depth Studies in Corporate Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Assistant Professor of Constitutional Law and Criminal Law, School of Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica.
Spanish, english and french.