His areas of expertise extend to litigation in all areas of criminal law, especially economic, property and corruption crimes, as well as counseling on crime prevention, especially the design and implementation of criminal compliance models and the detection and analysis of criminal contingencies for corporate governance. He worked professionally in the North Central Metropolitan Prosecutor's Office of the Public Ministry, serving as Head of the Legal Advisory team, specializing in economic crimes and against the public function.
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad de Chile
- Master of Laws, Albert Ludwig University, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Doctor of Laws, Albert Ludwig University, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Professor of Criminal Law at the Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Visiting professor at the Advanced Program, Center for Corporate Governance, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Visiting Professor for a Diploma in Economic Criminal Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Visiting Professor for a Diploma in Economic Penalty Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Visiting Professor at the General Academy of Defenders, Public Criminal Defense Office.
Spanish, german and english.
- "The revelation of company secrets - possible punitive deficits and dogmatic possibilities of their overcoming" in Van Weezel, Alex (dir.), In Humanize and renew criminal law. Studies in honor of Enrique Cury Santiago de Chile, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile - Thomson Reuters 2013.
- “Fire in the San Miguel Penitentiary Center”, Reports in Law. Criminal Procedure Doctrine 2013, Public Criminal Defense Office 2014.
- “Infamy” and “Idle people” in Matus, Jean Pierre (dir.) Beccaria - 250 years Dei Delitti and Delle pene, From the masterpiece to the scholars, Editorial B de F, 2011 .
- "Brief considerations on the United Nations convention against corruption and the treatment of criminal offenses intended to combat corruption in the private sector with special reference to the protected legal right", Legal Review of the Public Ministry of Chile, No 35, July 2008.
- “Der strafrechtliche Schutz von Geschäfts- und Betriebsgeheimnissen”, zugleich Dissertation Freiburg i.Br., Centaurus-Verlag, 2009.
- “Kritische Überlegungen zur Deutung des strafrechtlichen Unternehmensgeheimnisschutzeschutzeschutzrechtschenstichretstracht Verlachtschutz-strechtschutz-verlafts, Wichrechtschen - Book Tribute to Klaus Tiedemann (Sieber, Kindhäuser et. Al., Eds.), Carl Heymanns 2008.